Just a girl, with a boy name!

December 29, 2017

Photography by: Dave Brewer 


Hey everyone! Braidie here...I know, I know, a girl named Braidie? Luckily my parents were clever and gave the spelling a girly twist. My family and friends also call me Bee or Braid for short which I like them all. Although my life revolves around everything beauty these days, In this blog I would also love to give you a glimpse into my daily life and everything in between. 

I am a 22-year-old who loves anything and everything girly. I am an aspiring hair stylist who is currently doing an apprenticeship to become a licensed Cosmetologist which has honestly been a dream come true. If I am not in the salon, teaching dance, shopping for the hottest trends at a bargain price, or at the gym, you can find me curled up with a blanket watching a movie or reading a good book. I recently got married to Tyler Gummow, my high school sweetheart/boyfriend of six years. We were married on August 13th, 2016 which was easily the best day of my life. I truly believe I'm the luckiest girl to have found someone that I was compatible with at such a young age. But enough about our sappy love story. I will save that for another day! My only hope with this blog is that you can find something in here that will spark your interest. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I do!

Xoxo 
Bee behind the chair

3 comments :

  1. It's funny that you mention you have a "boy" name because all of the years I've known you, I've never thought of it as a boy name and I'm even married to a Brady! :) I love the spelling twist your parents gave it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really that's so funny you never thought of it as a boy name, especially now that you married a Brady! ;) Thank you! Yeah I honestly think that with my parents clever spelling it made people think of it less and less as a "boy" name.

      Delete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs